Wednesday, May 2, 2018

Color Throwdown 491-a happy hello


Welcome to this week's Color Throwdown Challenge. 


Hello everyone! Amy Rysavy is here as our  host for this week's Color Throwdown challenge! She fell in love with yet another living room photo and the colors used (aren't they great?)! The colors for this week are to use coralgreenkraft, and white. THESE are some of my favorites, for sure! 

Remember we just use generic colors (so any brand/type/whatever you have will work) and you can always feel free to add in neutrals (white/black/etc) to make your creation pop!

If you upload your creation to a public gallery, please use the keyword CTD491, and please use #CTD491 and #colorthrowdown on social media so we can find your gorgeous creations!  When linking up your creation using the linky tool below, please be sure to link your specific post, not a general link to your blog.  All of the "rules" are in the right sidebar, and you can always check there to be sure!

This was one of the cards I worked on at retreat this weekend. It is pretty simple and uses all pretties from Reverse Confetti. I started with some stencil work with Coral ink and the Lots of Dots stencil on Premium Polar White card stock. I then cut a Scallop Squares frame from Sand card stock. 

I inked up two of the leafy images from Tall Blooms in Pistachio ink. It then cut them out with the Tall Blooms Confetti Cuts and  I tucked them into the kraft frame. I stamped a sentiment in Stormy ink over the stenciled dots. I love the soft pretty feel of this card. I added the finished panel to a Stormy card base. The little twine bow was a last minute addition. It makes me happy. 





Check out the beautiful creations from the team this week! They are sure to inspire you, they always inspire me!! Have fun creating, we cannot wait to see what you come up with using these colors!!

May Guest Designer - Rachel Alvarado - The Unpampered Stamper
and the team:

Broni Holcombe (taking a short break)

Thanks for stopping by today!
Hugs, Lisa 











No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your kind and supportive words. I appreciate each of you taking the time to leave some love. Have a great day!